Anywhere in Bangladesh
Jun 3, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
- Direct Reporting to: Head of Country Compliance
Job Description / Responsibility
- To enhance the control environment through implementation of compliance to Citi Policy and Procedures and rules- regulations of Bangladesh Bank with the support of Head of Compliance.
- To act as an ICG Compliance person for new initiatives and products. Assist businesses and functions in enhancing and embedding compliance and control processes. Guide them to focus on important local regulations for proper gap analysis and implementation.
- To prepare and update AML CIPP on periodic basis to support head of compliance.
- To prepare and update CCC deck periodic basis to support head of compliance.
- To prepare and update regulatory and internal audit responses.
- Handling external and internal auditors as required.
- To act country representative to implement different projects driven by Regional or Global team.
- To arrange class-room training on Compliance, Governance AML and update training materials.
- To review Customer Acquisition Due Diligence (CADD), Product design and local regulatory conformance.
- To coordinate AML GBRCC
- To act as a Regulatory Relationship Compliance Officer.
- To ensure enhance interaction with regulators and ensure effective oversight of regulatory examinations.
- To act as an in-country Governance designee.
- To monitor / resolve post facto transaction through Atomization.
- To assist implementation of regional directive/projects time to time
- To ensure the submission of regulatory reporting in due time.
- Co-coordinating all regulatory response
- Having Bengali to English translation capability
- Play effective supporting role to the CCCO as and when required specifically in the following areas:
- CARA, iTRAC, RET,RCM RMO, BRC, PCR, review of policy/ LOP sign-off, advisory role, regulatory gap analysis on, iCAPS
- Graduation or Post-Business Graduate with adequate experience in relevant field with proven track record.
- Have sound knowledge
on Compliance Governance & AML issues.
- Any professional certification like Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or International Compliance Association Certification ICA.
- Have sound knowledge on Compliance Governance & AML issues
- A team player
- Good Communication Skill
- Track record in delivering results – recognized for strong execution skills
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Good at MS Office