Jun 24, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise the activities of nurseries in order to achieve monthly sales target as per planned/ budgeted yearly sales projection of nurseries.
- Liaison with corporate offices to generate new sales related to landscaping and ornamental plants.
- Plan and supervise the execution of various projects of the nursery enterprise in order to handover the job in time with cost efficiency.
- Organise the fair and other promotional activities as per management decision.
- Responsible for achieve sales target of superstore based sales and coordinate related services support.
- Provide market feedback to management and plan necessary product diversification.
- Pursuit timely submission and collection of bills/dues in various organisations.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidates must have MBA/ BBA in any discipline with minimum 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At most 32 year(s)
- At least 3 years` experience. Experience in sales and marketing will be given preference.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to be an effective and credible voice internally and externally when presenting findings
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
In case of ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline: Jun 24, 2017
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.