Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Bangladesh (ICSB)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Head of the executive functions of the Institute and reporting to the Council (Highest policy-making body).
- Responsible for overall management of the day to day activities of the Institute with core responsibilities of operational issues.
- Lead and manage the Institute`s employees and resources in order to maintain an efficient, effective, responsive and financially sound Institute.
- Ensure performance oriented culture.
- Promote and uphold the image of the profession and the Institute nationally and internationally.
- Maintain effective working relation with the Government, regulatory bodies, stakeholders and media.
- Act as principal spokesman of the Institute.
FCS or Master in any discipline with excellent academic records and leadership quality.
- At least 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body, Banks, Chamber, Development Agency, Embassies/Foreign Consulate, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- 50 to 60 year(s)
- Minimum 20 years of experience in the multinational/national organization(s)/Government/Semi Government of which at least 3 years` working experience in the senior managerial position. Retired Government Official (not below the rank of Joint Secretary)/Retired Defence Official (not below the rank of Brigadier General Equivalent)/CEO.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally in Bangla and English, and proficiency in the use of the information technology.