|Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort is a top-tier business class hotel that has already gained much popularity with its city clients as well overseas guests and associates. It is well known for its transparent practices great work environment and trend setting outlook towards organizational growth. The hotel is now looking for a talented person for the following position:
||Asst. General Manager/ Operations Manager
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising and purchasing.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
Educational Requirements: Graduate. Higher Degree on Hospitality Management will be given preference
Experience Requirements: Minimum 15 year(s)
Age: 45 to 50 year(s) preferable.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process
- Candidates with Hotel background should be given preference.
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Job Level: Top Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Potential candidates with above job requirements are invited to apply
With complete CV, Cover letter and a recent passport size photograph to the following address by July 10, 2017.
Human Resources Department,
Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resorts
9th Floor, Airport Road, Nikunja-2, Dhaka-1229