Career Opportunity at Aarong
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh. Aarong invites applications for the following position:
|Position: Manager/ Sr. Manager, Marketing
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the brand team and plan integrated marketing campaigns to execute Aarong’s marketing strategy using ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Ensuring effective brand communication across all platforms including in-store, outdoor, digital and print media.
- Coordinating campaign content development by working with in house creative team, vendors and agencies.
- Coordinating photo and video shoots including theme selection, site selection, model recruitment, logistics and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for activation of campaigns and events and measuring its success.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with all contracted vendors.
- Work with retail outlet staff to ensure effective implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Working on special branding projects for Aarong, Taaga and Grassroots Café.
- Masters/ MBA major in marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 5-6 years job experience is preferred
Additional Job Requirements
- Ideal candidate should have good knowledge about ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Knowledge about marketing mix and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge about budgeting and campaign management
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Division, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Manager/ Sr. Manager, Marketing’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 03, 2017